- 2016: First Team All-SEC
NFL Draft Board Analysis:
Highest pick on the NFL Draft Board:
Ryan Anderson first appears on the NFL Draft Board on the Bleacher Report’s NFL mock draft, going to the Pittsburgh Steelers with pick #30.
Consensus pick on the NFL Draft Board:
Ryan Anderson does not appear on the NFL Draft Board as a consensus pick for any NFL team. His only appearance on the NFL Draft Board is on the Bleacher Report’s NFL mock draft, going to the Pittsburgh Steelers with pick #30.
Consensus ranking on the NFL Draft Board by Position:
Ryan Anderson appears on the NFL Draft Board as the 11th outside linebacker/defensive end behind TJ Watt. That would mean that if the draft played out the way it is projected on the NFL Draft Board, more than one third of first round draft choices out have to be outside linebackers/defensive ends for Anderson to be drafted in the first round. Anderson is not likely to be drafted in the first round of the NFL draft unless there becomes an urgent need for edge rushers. Even then, teams might trade down to pick Anderson in the second or third round.
- Has some character concerns that NFL Teams will have to get over, but does not seem to be a trend item with Anderson
- Good hands, able to keep blockers off of him with his hands
- A sound technician and student of the game
- Not a freakish athlete, but makes up for it with football intelligence
- Smallish frame, shorter arms
- Can drop into coverage