Position: Outside Linebacker/Defensive End
2015: Honorable Mention All-American Athletic Conference,
2016: First Team All-American Athletic Conference
NFL Draft Analysis:
Highest pick on the NFL Draft Board:
Lance Zierlein has Haason Reddick going to the Miami Dolphins with pick #22.
Consensus pick on the NFL Draft Board:
Haason Reddick doesn’t show up as a consensus draft choice for any NFL team.
Consensus ranking on the NFL Draft Board by Position:
Haason Reddick is a senior and therefore couldn’t stay in school, which might be a better option for some of the junior outside linebackers/defensive end. Haason Reddick is tied with TJ Watt as the tenth outside linebacker/defensive end to show up on the NFL Draft Board. That mean there are a total of 11 outside linebackers/defensive ends to show up on the 10 NFL mock drafts on the NFL Draft Board by pick #22. His versatility should help him though.
- High School running back and safety
- NFL teams will have to question his past character issues
- Quick, with the ability to change direction on a dime
- Knows how to work in space
- A versatile player that was recruited as a defensive back
- Can play any defensive position with the exception on interior defensive line
- A little small and a little light for the NFL
- Needs an NFL defensive line coach to add a couple moves to his pass rush
- Wasn’t an every down player with the Temple Owls