Position: Offensive Guard
- 2012: Honorable Mention All-Big 10
- 2014: Honorable Mention All-Big 10
- 2015: First Team All-Big 10, Third Team All-American
- 2016: First Team All-Big 10, First Team All-American
NFL Draft Analysis:
Highest pick on the NFL Draft Board:
Bucky Brooks has Dan Feeney on his mock NFL draft going to the Seattle Seahawks with pick #26.
Consensus pick on the NFL Draft Board:
There is no consensus on the NFL Draft Board for Dan Feeney. Feeney shows up twice, once on Bucky Brooks NFL mock Draft and on Chad Reuter’s mock NFL draft going to the Atlanta Falcons with pick #31.
Consensus ranking on the NFL Draft Board by Position:
Dan Feeney is the second offensive guard to make it onto the NFL Draft Board behind Forrest Lamp. Although Dan Feeney doesn’t show up on the NFL Draft Board until the Seattle Seahawks with pick #26, the fact he is only the second offensive guard to show up on the NFL Draft Board by pick #26 means there is a good chance he will go in the first round of the NFL draft.
- Redshirted 2013 with a foot injury
- To make All-Big 10 honorable mention as a true freshman is exceedingly impressive when you consider the other Big 10 teams include Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State
- Can read defensive line stunts well
- Nice aggressive nature
- Good pass protector, and good enough in space to be an effective screen blocker
- Playing a bit lower with knee bend and hip sink could help some balance issues
- MIssed some games due to a concussion
- An NFL weight room will increase his productivity